The AntiMethod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Internet Dating

Go down

Some Internet Dating Empty Some Internet Dating

Post by DoublePoppa Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 am

Ok so I've joined a couple of online dating sites to work on some things, to increase options, and to give me something to do when Im not on dates or working or out at a club.

I recently started talking to this milf in Mississippi. She contacted me first even though her profile said she wasn't interested in anyone under 28 and Im 24. Shes a lot of fun and knows how to express herself. I started off with regular conversation and getting to know her. I didn't want to scare her off by getting to sexual and her thinking I'm just some young immature guy. My email I mentioned I liked older women to get that monkey off my back. I then asked questions that were different that and not the usual questions like; "Whats one thing can you could not live without?" and "Whats your favorite type of cheese?" These were fun and and made her think. When I responded I gave very well thought out answers that were very descriptive.

Here's what I said for the cheese: I used to work with gourmet cheese and so I have a broad pallet. I love the subtle nuances in any cheese. The subtle flavors are so unique in each one. It is hard to say. But one that I love is called Queso Cabra al Vino I think. Its this goat cheese that has been soaked in a rich port wine. It melts in your mouth with these amazing flavors that continue to evolve. I love it. Find the right wine to compliment it and then a good movie and I am set. Speaking of which, what movie scene could you watch over and over again? I'm a movie buff so I gotta ask.

I like the movie scene question. Its much more of an open ended question that I think gives more of a window into the person than just what their favorite movie is. She responds with a romantic scene and at the end of her message says "I have to say I'm really enjoying talking to you. Don't stop. Lol! " I respond with "Don't stop? No I wont. That's what us young guys are good at. ;-p I really like talking to you too. Its refreshing. I love the way you talk about romance and what love truly is." I did lots of little things like this throughout our emails to really assure her that I wasn't some young hornball. Every answer I gave was emotionally charged and mature to suit her needs and wants at this time in her life.

I then get her myspace and her yahoo messenger address by saying this: I like you. I think we should talk some more. Do you have AIM or anything like that? maybe even a myspace?"

I find her on myspace and tell her to "add me quick before I change my mind. :wink: "

She messages me "what if i change my mind?? u crack me up!!"

Me: "Nice pictures. Great looking family with a really hot mom. I'm on yahoo messenger so find me there at ------------"

Her: "Well thanks. i luv being called hot by a good looking 24 yr. old."

So then I start talking to her through IM and the conversation goes like this:

Bobbo: well look whos here (she took a long time to respond after this)
Bobbo: or maybe not lol
Milf: hey I'm here. now the party can start.
Bobbo: lol
Bobbo: you are a very unique woman
Bobbo: what are you bringing to this party?
Milf: all i need to bring is me..lol
Milf: and why am i unique?
Bobby Rouse: its the way you respond to things
Bobbo: the way you express yourself its flirty and fun
Milf: that's me... specially the flirty part. lol
Milf: i drive my friends crazy at work, they think every guy is charmed by me.
Bobbo: lol
Milf: i think they're on crack
Bobbo: they must hate you
Milf: no they actually really do love me.
Milf: that's why i like my job so much.
Bobbo: i hate you for being so far away i can tell just by the way you talk that youre a good kisser
Milf: my co-workers are like my family
Milf: now how can you tell that..?
Bobbo: well like i said its the way you express yourself
Bobbo: i think 90 percent of kissing is attitude
Milf: yes it is. and i love to kiss.
Bobbo: haha i knew it
Milf: so now you need to take a road trip
Milf: LOL
Milf: yer so smart!
Bobbo: aww shucks
Bobbo: maybe i should take a road trip to see what those lips can do
Milf: well, i could show you if you wanted,
Bobbo: be my guest
Milf: get all those drunk guys who can't stand up straight for a pic and come on.
Milf: they are very sweet and soft
Bobbo: omg (oh my god) sounds like heaven
Bobbo: i wish they were kissing my neck right now
Milf: only 600 miles
Milf: lol
Bobbo: lol phew is that all
Milf: yeah, give or take, lol
Bobbo: well you better be really good with those lips then :wink:
Milf: promise :wink:
Bobbo: youre so naughty
Bobbo: so not only are you hot but youre sexy too that earns you some special bonuses
Milf: really, do i get to find out now..
Milf: lol
Bobbo: some are secrets to the trade
Bobbo: but i can let you in on one if you ask really nice
Milf: ok so, pretty please with a cherry...and maybe some whip cream....and/or some nuts
Bobbo: well for a special woman
Bobbo: i turn down the lights light a few candles
Bobbo: get out the hot oil and give her a full body massage
Milf: mmmm,mmmmm
Bobbo: from head to toe i caress and massage every inch
Bobbo: every curve
Milf: that would be soooooooooo wonderful
Bobbo: every bit of flesh is stimulated
Bobbo: i make it a night for her pleasure completely
Bobbo: i listen to her instruction so that i become a student of her body and so that i know EXACTLY what feels good to her

The rest is history my friends and R rated.
DoublePoppa
DoublePoppa
Admin

http://sites.google.com/site/theantimethod/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum