The AntiMethod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love Blazers

Go down

I Love Blazers Empty I Love Blazers

Post by DoublePoppa Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:38 am

Anyone who knows me knows that I rock the blazer any chance that I get. I love blazers and they love me. It helps add structure which has a slimming effect for a big guy like me. The look can be somewhat formal to very casual depending on what you pair it with and what the material is. I wear a black blazer that I bought for twenty bucks on sale at Old Navy. So that goes to show you that you don't have to spend an arm an a leg to get one either.

Many different layering techniques can be used to give different looks and styles.

The three I use are as follows:
1.Over a nice graffic tshirt. Very Casual and looks good but may not get you into higher end clubs. Great for parties.

2. Over a button down. This is generally the most formal, but depending on the button down or the pants can definitely be a great look for clubs.

3. Last is a Combination of the two where I wear an opened up button down with a nice graphic t being revealed underneath. I love this look even though I live in South Florida and it makes me have to wear three layers. Its just that worth it

Good luck and I hope this helps you guys dress yourselves. P.S. a tie is always a nice edition too.
DoublePoppa
DoublePoppa
Admin

http://sites.google.com/site/theantimethod/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum