The AntiMethod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necklaces

Go down

Necklaces Empty Necklaces

Post by DoublePoppa Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:46 am

The necklaces I see many men wearing honestly tend to look like crap. They are uninspired and boring. It doesn't take much work to find something a little unusual that women will take notice of. More so than any other accent piece women notice the necklace. It's smack dab in the middle of your chest where women's eyes easily travel to. I went out and spent 300 dollars on a watch ( an excessive amount of money for a poor guy like me) and it hasn't been noticed once. Yet I can't tell you the number of times my 10 dollar necklace has been commented on.

In selecting a necklace make sure its something that suits your style. If you are into cowboy/country scene buy something that reflects that or get a necklace with a cool skull or something like that if you're into the heavy stuff or those shell hemp necklaces if you're a surfer. The important thing is let it say something about your personality. Girls expect it to mean something not just be decoration.

I don't tend to like crosses because it feels like every necklace in the world right now has a cross in it. If you are very faith driven disregard that. Get to know the best looking girl at your church and she will be very into your faithfulness. For the rest of us it's been way to over done.

Generally its good to have a few pieces on a necklace unless the one piece is really ornate and awesome. Otherwise two or three pieces is good. Anymore and you start over doing it. Ok that's it Good luck Hombres!!
DoublePoppa
DoublePoppa
Admin

http://sites.google.com/site/theantimethod/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum