The AntiMethod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happenings Of A Friday Night

Go down

The Happenings Of A Friday Night Empty The Happenings Of A Friday Night

Post by Ace of Clubs Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:55 am

DoublePoppa and I went to a bar last night where we are laying ground work with two of the bartenders there that are incredibly hot; one has light brown hair stands about 5' 9" with nicely enhanced breasts and a gorgeous face, the other has the cutest face with wavy brown hair and a very petite body and is a little shorter. The bar is smaller in size but doesn't lack when it comes to talent. The bar area is located right in the center of the restaurant with a dance floor in the back and nice open outdoor area in the front.

DoublePoppa and I arrived around eleven o'clock and had the entire bar doing the cupid shuffle (its a dance) by elven thirty. After we got our dance on we started opening sets around the bar. We opened a set with this tall good looking blond and started getting really nice responses from her. Things would have ended better if her boyfriend wasn't such a game killer. He came over and dragged her from us, also letting us know numerous times that he was her boyfriend and suggested we leave her alone.

Not worried about one girl, we started going back to the sets that we previously opened. Every set was working so well we had to slow it down so we didn't look like man whores to the two girls we were there for. Before I make it sound like a flawless night, I do think we stayed a little too long. The bar closes at two a.m. and we were probably the last two out. Overall the night went very well and we made nice progress with our prospects. DoublePoppa made a little more headway with his girl on that night. Bravo DoublePoppa. Truth is in this community there is sometimes too much emphasis on instant results. How quickly can you get her number, take her home, get her out of your bed? Honestly it can be a lot more effective to take your time. It all depends on the situation and the individual woman you are getting to know.

[In case you were wondering what happened with the girl with the boyfriend, she didnt forget about us. At the end of the night this bar gives away free pizza. She flagged us down and made sure we ate some pizza with her.]
Ace of Clubs
Ace of Clubs
Admin

http://sites.google.com/site/theantimethod/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum